Thanks for your interest in guest posting on The Four Hour Work Day. We are currently accepting guest posts from non-commercial personal finance bloggers at this time. If you will be linking to a commercial site in your post, please contact us about our advertising opportunities, as we do not link out to commercial sites in guest posts. We do offer a wide variety of advertisement options though that would fit your needs.
Before you submit a guest post, please be sure to contact us to discuss your proposal. We only accept guest posts from bloggers who regularly interact with our site via social media: Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
Please review our guest posting guidelines and submit a proposal if still interested:
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Please think of a unique post topic that relates to entrepreneurship, day job/career, working for yourself.
- Your post should also be unique in the sense that it has never appeared nor will appear on another blog site or your own.
- Feel free to include a relevant photo with your article, or we may find one for you.
- There is no minimum length for guest posts, but most are 800 words or more.
- Please limit the links in your article to 2, and of course you may include a link back to your site and a short bio is always helpful.
- Please format your guest post as HTML so I can copy and paste into my wordpress editor.
- Be available the day of or day after the article goes live to respond to comments
We look forward to reviewing your request! If you have any additional comments or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org